Monday, April 28, 2008

It's three-oh-nine

Man, this is late.

Some talk between a key collector of mine and me about throwing either the existing black and white version of Warren Buffett or a newly-minted color version up for auction in Omaha at the Berkshire-Hathaway annual meeting.

Part of the discussion will certainly center on who foots the bill. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, so long as we are on the subject of Anne Hathaway (the actress, not Ann Hathaway, William Shakespeare's wife), I can't wait to see the movie version of "Get Smart." She plays Agent 99. Steve Carrell is Maxwell Smart.

Makes me laugh just to think about it.
Don't you have a "cone of silence" joke?
You know, it's really late and I just don't have the energy.
Okay. But get back to me with one. There must be a hundred.
Maybe more.
Exactly. We'll speak....
I'm breathless with anticiapation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home