Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Things I'd buy if I had a little more money

I was walking down the street with both my children the other day and passed a big, fat, white Mercedes S-series sedan with a shiny black panel that covered the entire roof area. If I had more money I would definitely buy that thing. I'd love to know what's going on with that roof.

Additionally, I'd like some larger cereal bowls. The ones I have are on the small side and when you fill them with my usual mixture of a layer of Cheerios topped with a layer of the version of Go Lean kashi that looks like twigs, then pour in the milk, you get a kind of mini-diaspora of the kashi. Little bits of it jumping over the side of the bowl, leaping to the floor.

The solution is to lay the flat of your hand on top of the cereal and gently push it down into the milk. Once it gets wet, the kashi tends to stay put.

Or get a bigger bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home