Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Does Bank of America need another bailout?

Imagine the shitstorm in Congress if it did? I mean, the mind reels. Rick Perry would be hanging everybody for treason. You can read a bit about it on Dealbreaker (a regular supporter of my humble efforts and certainly a site you should be reading daily, dear friend).

Me? I only bring it up so I can drag my old painting of Ken Lewis out of the garage.
Pinteresque pause.
Actually no. It's such a disaster I think I'm gonna leave it in the garage. Some things, as they say, are best left unsaid.

Instead, how 'bout Cramer: Naked, Short...



If ever there was a time to be naked and short--or at least just short--BofA right now would be it.
Is there anything you'd like to add to that?
No.
Are you sure?
Well yes. I suppose I should say that I have no idea what I'm talking about and anybody who manages their portfolio based on anything said in this blog is a complete idiot and deserves what they get. No subsequent squealing allowed.
Nicely said. In this regard, your blog is much like Cramer's show.
Yes it is.

I also suppose this would be as good a time as any to announce that I'm painting Rick Perry upside-down as we speak. That is to say, I'm actually doing it. There is a canvas on my floor and there is paint on the canvas in the rough shape of Rick Perry. So I'm actually painting. As opposed to painting in my head. Where, it should be said, I'm quite prolific.

I believe my first annotation will read something like: "If we can execute people who are clearly mentally incompetent, what's the harm in stringing up Bernanke?"

Something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home