Monday, July 31, 2006

Exhibition Day 2--upcoming

After much soul-searching (Star Jones might say, "After much prayer and counsel..."), I've decided to press ahead with my Tuesday/Thursday evening/Saturday schedule of exhibiting in Chelsea, even though tomorrow's temperature is predicted to be at or above 100 degrees.

I will continue to show "Lilah S. (Ash Wednesday)" for the next two days. After that, I'll change paintings, likely going with "Close, But Not Quite" next--because the art community will likely be familiar with his version of the image--followed by "Michelle A.", which is certainly one of my loveliest paintings. After that, I'll figure it out.

Despite my suggestion below that surrealist painting doesn't float my boat, I may go with "Woman Adjusting Head."



The reason this image looks odd when you double click it is that it was photographed unstretched, stapled on the wall.

2 Comments:

Blogger mirk said...

Sounds like you are on a long journey! But then again that's what life is all about.

Good luck in your painting endeavours!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger mirk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home