Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Scarlett Johansson speed painting, version 1

So I typed in the word "painting" on YouTube and came across a subculture seemingly devoted to painting Scarlett Johansson.

When I first saw how the video was unfolding, I thought for a moment that she would be painted topless (which appealed to the 12-year-old in me), but those hopes were quickly dashed.

There are, nonetheless, things to be learned about painting here--mostly the obsessive backing and forthing that characterizes the process.

Me? I just keep throwing the paint until it looks like something--not a dissimilar concept from what's going on here.

As for the technology on display, I honestly have no idea. Something to do with photoshop, I guess.

Me? I just keep throwing the paint until it looks like something.

0 Comments:

<< Home