Friday, June 22, 2007

Spikus Girlfriendicus

I had the most productive evening last night. Closed the deal on a new subject--the girlfriend of my former roommate, Lawrence; otherwise known as Spikus Aurelius. This would, of course, be Spikus Himselficus:



Kerryn (interesting spelling, pronounced as if it were Karen), Spike and I lived together on the upper West Side until matters of grave importance summoned me to Upper Virginia. The rest, as they say, is history.

Anyway, I haven't figured out what to do with Kerryn. One school of thought says to paint her nude in more or less the same pose as Spike's, with the words "Spikus Girlfriendicus" emblazoned across the torso. She may throw a veto in the works on that one. Another, slightly less amusing approach might be to continue my embryonic Cheerleader series by painting her, sans beer cans, eating a banana.

These are all thoughts. Obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home