Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And of course, Standard & Poors

Emboldened by my success with Black and White Krugman--which every time I look at, I'm even more impressed with myself than I usually am--I'm also painting Deven Sharma (departing S&P head) in the same manner. I'm titling it "The Ghost of S&P." Maybe. What a run those dudes have been having. As I mentioned earlier today to the aforementioned Dealbreaker, S&P (and the rest of the rating agencies) never fully got its fair share of shit.

Me? I'm here to right the wrongs. Like some weird fusion of Jean-Michel Basquiat and the Lone Ranger, but with less drugs. Like Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson, but with more testosterone.

Do you ever see those commercials that begin by asking you if you don't feel as good as you used to? Then they suggest your testosterone might be too low.

Low-T?

They even have a cute gimmick of a name for it.

Low-T.


Fuck you. As if you even needed further proof, this clearly shows that when it comes to who's the Great Satan of American business, Big Pharma tops Wall Street by a clear margin.

Compared to what, I would ask in response. Compared to when I was 20 and dunking backwards with two hands (9.5 foot basket)? Of course I don't feel as good as I used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home