Friday, May 11, 2012

I have no words...

Monday afternoon a woman wrote "I have no words" in blue on my painting.

Me?  While my pain doesn't begin to compare with the sturm und drang of recent Dewey & LeBoeuf events, I have no words to describe how much I hate the recent, so-called "improvements" on Blogger, the Google-run blogging program I used to publish The Year of Magical Painting.  If it didn't seem like an impossible task, I'd switch to something else this afternoon.

Look, if you will, at the post directly below this one.  The photo bleeds over onto the right column.  There is a huge space beneath the image before the copy begins.  It insists on adding a double space between me and the Greek Chorus in my internal dialogues -- WHICH I HATE!!!!!!!! -- and a bunch of other ungainly crap.

Go, for example, to any post from, say, six months ago.  They are jewels, my friend.  Now they look like shit.

I could not be more dissatisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home