Friday, June 01, 2012

A Well Respected Man, by The Kinks

I couldn't help myself:



Best lyric, of course, is "... and he's dying to get at her."  Several things going through my mind right now:  Christian Bale in American Psycho.  And the father in Mary Poppins standing at the end of the conference table as they fire him (Remind me to tell you about the time I had tea with Julie Andrews).  And, of course, some smug asshole of a banker walking by me in a suit that's not as good as he thinks it is, cranking me a look.

Hey, asshole!  When was the last time YOU had tea with Julie Andrews?
Wow, you're in a lather, aren't you?
Not really.  Just having fun on the blog.  But venting a bit?  Yes, I suppose.
You should go upstairs and have some chocolate milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home