Sunday, June 02, 2013

This Whole Trump Business

I think you are doing Donald Trump a significant disservice by lumping him in with Hitler and LaPierre.
You do?
Yes.
Not me.  Every since that asshole decided to run for President on what was essentially a birther platform he changed from being a barely-amusing, self-involved bumpkin into a force of evil.  So I think he's in good and right company.
Wow.
I don't care if you are Democrat or Republican, focusing the important and legitimate debate about who should be President on something as fundamentally immaterial as the birther movement is best-case scenario counter-productive, middle-case scenario calculatedly dishonest in the worst possible way, and worst-case scenario downright racist.  With Trump, I'm going with a blend of the latter two options.
I never thought about it like that.
Well now you can.
Thank you.
You're welcome.
The whole country owes you a debt of gratitude.
That might be excessive.
Yes it might.  But I hope Donald Trump never becomes President.
Me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home