Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Shit!

I just got a plug on Facebook and I realize that most of my recent posts are barely one notch above pablum.  Boring stuff, with a bunch of birthday-related items.  It's like if you've just gotten out of the shower and the doorbell rings.  Do you put some clothes on, risking the departure of your would-be guest?  Do you answer the door in just a towel?

I'm thinking that last one would be a disaster.
Yeah.  Don't do that.

If you've never been to The Year of Magical Painting, which strikes me as inconceivable since much of the world visits every month, you should just probably scroll down to some of the higher quality stuff.  "Smooth" was a pretty good post.  So was "Running with Scissors."

Beyond that, I can't help you.

"Ich Bin Ein Berliner" is a pretty good one too, if you are predisposed to think positive things about the Yankees.  It's also good if you hate the Yankees, particularly the early section.

If you're in the mood for a giggle, you can type "Naked Greenspan" in the search box.

Beyond that, I can't help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home