Monday, August 06, 2007

I don't know why I even try...



Here's the automobile in question. But really, you can't begin to appreciate the majesty of the thing from a photograph. And this crappy little jpeg likely won't accurately render the color either. So I don't know why I even try.

Still, look at the highlights around the headlight on the right side of the picture. Somewhere in there is great truth. And this from a guy who skews green!
Quick note: whatever truth is there does not include the headlight itself, which is a decal.
Interestingly enough, the car I'm most reminded of is this 1962 Ferrari GTO:



Click on this photo and behold it at maximum size. Not to get all gear-head on you, gentle reader, but this is really something. Certainly one of the most beautiful cars ever.

Quick financial note: the Ferrari goes for 1.6 million.
And you thought it was a Jaguar. Shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home