Friday, December 28, 2007

File Under: I'm a simple man

I'm a simple man. In that regard, I suppose I'm like the blues.

Every day I get up, get out of bed, drag a comb across my head, make coffee, read The Times while drinking the coffee, go out the door, turn right, then right again, then left, then right, then down the stairs into the subway station, then onto the Coney Island-bound F Train. Shortly after boarding the train I traverse the highest point on the entire New York City subway grid.

Today, for your viewing pleasure, I took a picture. This would, of course, be that:



Took another picture too--the latest version of Big Lloyd. Seem, however, to have encountered some equipment malfunction. Either that or operator error. In any case, this would, of course, be that:



Toughish, if you will, to make cogent critical assessments from where you are sitting. Suffice to say, we still have problems, although less today than yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home