Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And a birthday present from the New York Observer

The Observer, of which close readers know I am truly fond, offers up this fun item for my birthday. I not only enjoyed reading it, but was amused by what I can only assume to be a fortuitous typographical error--the noting of my age as 55 (I'm sure I told her I was 54) on the first day it actually became true.

If it wasn't a typo then Lysandra Ohrstrom must be the most fearsome reporter in New York.

Note: It would be good clean fun if everybody who reads this post and then clicks over to The Observer article would leave a comment there. It would be like something out of an Arlo Guthrie song. A movement of some kind. An Alice's Restaurant moment. A loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires (if I might also reference Paul Simon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home