Sunday, September 13, 2009

Limited Edition Prints

I am offering my most popular images as signed, limited-edition prints. They include, but are not limited to:


Blue Paulson (note--the annotations on this painting are not yet complete)


The Reexamined Fuld (note--the annotations on this painting are not yet complete)


Red Geithner


The Fallen Prince


The American Investor


The Annotated Fuld


The Screaming Pope


The Annotated Fed

They measure 24" x 32" and look like this, in the flesh (size 12, paint-speckled Topsider added for scale):



If you have a favorite work of mine not shown above, email me and I'll see if it's available as a print. Each numbered print is available for $250 and is signed by me.

To order, send me a check for $250 and the following information:

--The title of the print(s) you would like to buy
--Your shipping address
--Email and telephone number so I can contact you.

My address is:

138 l6th Street
Apt. 2
Brooklyn, NY 11215

If the economy is getting you down, you can also order unsigned versions of the same prints for $100.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Labeit said...

Very good stuff.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How large are these?

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the dimensions of these prints?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home