Monday, October 17, 2011

I think my hair looks pretty good...

This was written by some wag on the Inverted Perry painting:



It reads "I love the art. Do something with your hair."

This is my hair:



I think it looks pretty good.

Back to Rick Perry. As he plummets, much to my delight, to historical footnote-hood, I'm staring at his partly annotated painting and wondering what to do. It's more or less fully annotated, but not to the degree of density I would like.
Which reminds me of Perry himself.
How so?
Well, he has some basic level of intelligence, but not the degree of density I would like.
Guys like him make James Taggart look like his sister.
That's a pretty complicated joke.
Yes it is.
How 'bout this one? He good looking rascal but he lacks the intellectual firepower of, say, Paris Hilton.
Anyway, I don't really feel like dragging it anyplace else. And I'm in love with this whole business of whiting stuff out but you can still see it peeking through. So I'm thinking of whiting out all but my favorite comments and letting the rest be barely legible. So it kind of reverts to this, but with a bit more depth.



Because I do like the painting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your resemblance to Bernie Madoff is striking.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home