Monday, January 16, 2012

Go Blue

I approached the refrigerator last night after the Giants game, deeply moved, emotionally fragile, hoping that perhaps there would be something fun inside to nibble on but not really believing there would be. When I found an unopened box of double chocolate Milano cookies I slowly crumbled to the ground and began to cry like a teen-aged girl who'd just been informed that Justin Bieber was dead.

The whole day had been that wonderful.

Actually I didn't do any of that crying business, but I did repair to the sofa to watch the post-game show and ate slightly more than half the cookies. How 'bout those Giants tearing Green Bay apart like that? I'm now officially looking past the 49ers game (they are toast, and what's the point in wasting emotional energy on them now?) and thinking about how splendid it's gonna be to make Bill Belichek cry like a teen-aged girl who'd just been informed that Justin Bieber was dead.

Oh, and check this out:



Who's that singing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home