Saturday, November 24, 2012

Interesting

Perhaps I'm not screwed after all ...



The tape reads "I don't care ...  I'd rather sink than turn state's evidence."  The previous version was, I'm thinking, "I don't care how hard they squeeze me...  I'd rather drown than turn state's evidence."  I'm thinking this shiny new copy might read better as three lines rather than two.  Which I certainly think is doable.

Three lines might look something like this:
I don't care...
I'd rather sink than turn
State's evidence.

Also worth mentioning:  the tape is exactly the size of the font, plus leading, I used on Nightly Prayers. Which is clean and readable.  My version of Helvetica Bold, I suppose.  So when I slide the tape around, it's actually an accurate version of a layout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home