Monday, February 11, 2013

Close-up

Here, this is easier than twisting around in your chair ...

The truth of the matter is I don't even really have to worry about the whole left side of the painting.  If I can nail down the one unobscured eye, and the mustache, I'll be totally golden.  The rest will look like somebody's thrown acid on his face.

The Phantom of the Opera.
Exactly.  Or that poor guy from the Bolshoi.
What a drag that was.
I hear you.  Whoever did that deserves to have his skin peeled off.

You can make the case that modern Wall Street's take on Keynesian economic theory is tantamount to  dousing the man in acid.  I mean, Ayn Rand's economic stylings are currently more popular.  Which is troubling.

I can almost hear her saying "Thank you, ladies and gentlemen -- you've been a great audience.  I'll be here through the weekend."
Rand?
Yeah.  Ayn Rand and her economic stylings.
I think the top of his head needs to be narrower.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home