Saturday, February 09, 2013

Nemo Schmeemo; I'm moving to Montreal

By my reckoning, less than six inches here in Troy.  What a disappointment.

I don't mean to diminish the difficulties faced by cities like Boston or Providence, but I'm all about  me.  The very idea of thinking you can produce a work of art that improves society is such an act of self-absorption, of galling arrogance, that it's no surprise artists are self-centered.  Who do these people think they are?

All by way of saying, I wanted to see a foot and a half.

What's the point of moving to the North Country if you are not going to be up to your ass in snow on a regular basis?  I guess Troy isn't the North Country.

Perhaps Montreal.  Which has the added bonus of the Canadian Grand Prix in the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home