Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I make a nice living

I'm a Member of the Tribe only through the societal osmosis peculiar to New York City.  That said, I'm looking forward to spending Passover in Brooklyn with some actual Jews -- something I try to do every year.  This time around, the bonus is that the seder will feature Indian food!

"Who knew?" someone like Fred Sheldon Greenfield might ask before he changed his name.

So it's fair to say I'm pro-Israel.  Although I'm not a maniac about it, and I hope that Barack takes Bibi aside at some point during his visit to Israel and slaps his face five or ten times.  Just to show him how inappropriate Netanyahu's vocal support of Romney in the last election was.

"What a putz," someone like Milton Berlinger might have observed before he changed his name.

This from Berlinger, after he changed his name ...

A man is hit by a car while crossing a Beverly Hills street.  A woman rushes to him and cradles his head in her lap, asking, "Are you comfortable?"  The man answers, "I make a nice living."

Ba-bump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home