Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ingredients

There are 32 ingredients in a package of Cheese-Its Gripz.  I think.

So I was thinking of artistic renditions of individual PeaceWorks a while back and reflected on a ball comprised of the serial numbers of the weapons used to create the ball.  Just scrawled on the canvas, in charcoal maybe, packed in a circular shape kind of like the sculptures themselves.

This remains an idea.

Then I read an article about a book called Salt, Sugar, Fat, or something like that.  And saw that there are thirty two ingredients in a package of Cheese-Its Gripz.  And I thought that might be an interesting painting too.

Gripz.  What a horrible word.  If we're going to bastardize the English language, let's do it for a good cause.  I'll report back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home