Wednesday, April 17, 2013

9,687

I've been trying to crack the ten-thousand-a-month visitor threshold.

Because Google analytics is either crappy or I don't know how to use it properly, I can't tell if this is just one pathetic dude clicking on the TYOMP button 300 times a day, or a band of ten thousand souls, each of whom visits once a month.

In any case, I'm 313 short this month.  I'm not sure I've ever been this close before.

Still, that's quite a few people.  I wonder what they're thinking.  To paraphrase Gabriel Garcia Marquez, nobody ever writes to the Colonel.

That's not paraphrasing.  That's quoting.
Oh.  Okay ... whatever.

By which I mean to say, nobody ever comments other than spammers.

Back to the 9,687 number:  I've got to assume it's like the tennis rankings -- a forward-rolling 30-day total.  So if you read this, would you mind coming back sometime before 8pm Eastern and reading it again.

Here's an idea:  Since there won't be anything new by then, don't read any farther down than this, then come back and check out the picture of Faith Hill (the best looking 50-year old woman in the history of the world, one could argue) later.  But make sure it's before 8pm.

She looks great in leather.  Here's a picture to hold you over ...

For you completists, I'm listening to "Is Your Love Big Enough?", the album by Lianne La Havas.  Which is really pretty good.

Go to the MOG, listen to that, then come back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Daaave said...

I don't want you to feel that I spend all my time correcting you, but with your recent concern about dates I thought I would mention that Faith Hill is 45 years old.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home