Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our long, national nightmare is over

I apologize for the politics.  But I can't help it.




“This decision was not impacted in any way by the recent inquiries into the activities of my former presidential campaign or my former presidential staff. It was clearly understood that compliance with all rules and regulations was an absolute necessity for my presidential campaign.”

What is this?  Stand-up?

FYI:  I stole the title of the post from John Avlon of the Daily Beast.  His take on the whole thing is here.

Me?  Imagine my selfish delight at her use of the phrase "American exceptionalism."  The very notion of that phrase coming out of Michele Bachmann's mouth is one of the impeti for my in-the-works painting titled "The Myth of American Exceptionalism."

I'm a bit stalled with the thing because I haven't figured out where to put the baby-bottle nipples.

Impeti might be the wrong word, since you only just saw that video and you've been working on the painting for what seems like forever.
Nicely said.  Validation?  Justification?  Ironic juxtaposition?
Those are better.
Okay.
She's pretty hot, isn't she?
Who?
Michele Bachmann.
Only on the outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home