Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Bear Returns

With renewed interest in Bear Stearns, three items might be of interest.  First, Big Jimmy himself, in all his annotated glory ...

There's a child-like earnestness, a simple-minded sweetness to the way I lettered the title.  I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

This is one of my top-five favorite streetside photos ...

I have actually tried several times to get a file of the image from the photographer, to no avail.  Which, entre nous, really pisses me off.

Then, as Bob Marley says, "Read it in da News" ...


Entre nous?  Really?  Only the most pompous jerk in the world uses phrases like entre nous.  Have you no self-respect?
No.
Obviously.
In my defense, I've been using a lot of French in Saigon: 2B2F.  Now I can't stop.
You speak French?
No.
I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home