Friday, December 20, 2013

Identifying the Perps Slash Not Safe For Work

While in New York last week I found myself in the Boston Market.  Don't ask.

Anyway, while leaving I couldn't help but notice the graphic device that the BM people use to identify how tall the person is who has just robbed them and is now exiting the premises.  Bad picture, but you can see it on the upper left corner of the door ...

And on what might at first glance appear to be an unrelated note, Alan Greenspan is five feet, six inches tall.  I know this how?





































Bingo!




1 Comments:

Blogger John Harbour said...

I forgot you were still on your protest about the NY Times using the word slash instead of the / symbol and was looking for a post about finding the perps who slashed the not safe for work sign.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home