Thursday, October 16, 2014

I find this troubling

I come to you via my cell phone and a voice recognition app.

My Mac, amazingly, is in the shop for service. Who knew they even broke?

The good news? For once in my life I actually purchased the extended warranty for an appliance. Which is something all the consumer experts recommend against, but now my repairs will be free and life is, comparatively, good.

If you read the article, take special note of the quote group quote Boilermaker comprised of a bottle of Amontillado and several Pony bottles of some expensive Cream Ale I've never heard of.

This I find troubling, and it makes me wonder what the hell is going wrong with the world we live in.

I also find troubling the fact that when I say quote group quote my app doesn't interpret it as punctuation.

Here is the article...

NYTimes: A Shot and a Beer: The Boilermaker Stages a Comeback http://nyti.ms/1toXULs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home