Friday, October 03, 2014

Whither the Prancing Horse?

My day hasn't been going particularly well.  Now I find out that Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel might end up switching teams.

God help me.

And now there's a typhoon getting ready to hit Japan, sometime between qualifying and the actual running of the race.  A typhoon.  Which raises, among others, this question:  If the airports are going to be closed Sunday through Tuesday, which is the current report, how are they going to get the cars and equipment to Sochi for a race next weekend?

I'd expand but my computer has been crashing and the nice man at Apple customer support thinks it's hardware related.  This, apparently, because the Moon is in retrograde.

Do you know how they always say you should never buy the extended warranty for stuff.  Usually I don't.  But the Apple coverage has been outstanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home