Thursday, August 03, 2006

Too Hot

As discussed, I stepped outside at about three and determined that it was too hot to exhibit. The question, if you're wondering, is less about my ability to schlep stuff to the appointed spot and more about the fact that no one will be there to see it.

Given my concern about consuming electricity, I then repaired to what some people think is the center of the world: the Peter McManus Cafe.



For those of you who haven't been paying attention, the PMC (above) is the workplace of one Howie Levine. See his portrait under an earlier post entitled "The Last Freebie." (To do so, you'll have to open the July archives.)

Later, at home, I'll be blowing AC to beat the band. But every moment saved is a straw off ConEd's back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home