Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Years

I think this is footage from the party I was at on New Years. I could be wrong but that girl who keeps popping up in the lower left side later tried to pick me up, but I told her I was still upset about the girl I used to see and would she please go away.

She said she'd just broken up with her boyfriend too.

I said I was sorry, but that I still had paint on my hands from finishing up Big Lloyd 2.

Then she said, and I'm quoting directly: "You're not the guy who invented the Obscured Box Technique?"

At which point I shrugged sheepishly.

At which point she said "No fucking way."

At which point I said "Way."

At which point she left me alone.


Julia's New Years Countdown from Julia Allison on Vimeo.

Upon reflection, I may have misplayed that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home