Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Current State of Affairs

This would be Big Erin, as we speak.



I'm letting her stew in her own juices, like the way soup tastes better the day after you cook it. Then I'll do some more stuff to her. Then I'll throw up the copy. (All of which sounds either kinky or disgusting or both.) And then we'll be done.

I do like the kind of friendly, accessible look to/in her eyes. She seems like a nice person. As nice, at least, as one could reasonably expect from somebody who makes her living on television. The hair? Well, the hair is what it is--an impressionistic take on something that doesn't take particularly well impressionistically. I mean, the best way to paint long, straight, highlighted hair is with a brush. And I don't have one.

I mean, I have one. But I'm not using it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home