Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big Barack--Day Three

This, at the end of Day Three, is "The Annotated Obama."



I think it's going well, although you have to admit, there's a hell of a lot more blue (denoting Democrats) than red (for Republicans). The theory is this: the Reds tend to stay far enough away that they don't hear my spiel when I thrust my handful of markers towards a potential annotator. Their immediate assumption is that you have to be pro-O to write on the damned thing. Which is unfortunate, but it is what it is, whatever that means.

Case in point: I asked one guy as he walked by if he wanted to annotated Big Barack. He shouted over his shoulder as he walked past, "You don't want me writing what I think on that painting." To which I responded, vigorously, "Yes I do." Except that, by that time, he had moved down the lane.

Can't wait for Big Mac...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home