Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A couple of videos...

This one comes from Newsweek.com...



Manomanoman I have got to lay off the potato chips.

Second is this one from TheStreet.com. You have to go to this link because I can't seem to imbed it. Let me know when you've finished watching...

click here

I like this for several reasons. One would, of course, be my pathetic need to speak at length and then be able to listen to it later. The word "windbag" may come to mind for those with an innate meanness of spirit. Speaking as an old video producer, I liked how they let the audio carry the story (which is odd for a video).

Disappointment? I suppose the only disappointment was that the correspondent insisted that I drape the lavaliere mike up through my shirt without her assistance. I feigned incompetence but she stared me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home