Friday, October 10, 2008

The Today Show

It's almost nine and The Today Show is here.  

They have been since eight.   I'm still angry I don't get to sit on the couch and stare at Ann Curry in the way that's always been so successful for me at bars.  For me it's always been some version of channelling Antonio Banderas.  I wonder if it's because I didn't get a haircut.

I was thinking about doing so.  Getting a haircut that is.  But the place I usually go--the Russian women on 7th and 21st--was closed.  I wonder if they've gone out of business.

So here I sit.   

Later the plan is that we take The Annotated Fed down to Wall Street.  As is always the case with TAFed, I'll inscribe a headline from the NYT to indicate the date.  I'm thinking of going with "Plan B:  Flood Banks with Cash." 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home