Wednesday, April 08, 2009

All hope abandon--ye who enter here

Getting back to the whole Mets fans go to Heaven/Yankees fans go to Hell thing, I am interested to note that there's now a game called Dante's Inferno.



All hope abandon--ye who enter here

Honestly, I am going to buy an X-Box 360. I feel like there's a hole in my pop cultural resume--that being that I don't think I've ever played a modern video game. I once tried Myst, but that was a long time ago. There's a store around the corner that rents games (a Blockbuster kind of thing) and I think that the next boat that comes in is going to carry an X-Box.

Also, being a painter, I'm thinking I can deduct something like this on my taxes. Plus, I'm thinking, game rentals.

For those not completely familiar with the thing there are nine levels of Hell. The first five levels are reserved for those who commit self-indulgent sin (like gluttony, possibly bad sex) while six and seven are reserved for violent sins. The eighth and ninth levels of Hell are reserved for malicious sins. I see Bush at Level 8 and Cheney at Level 9--which, as I understand it, is just along the third-base line, close enough to throw stuff at Alex Rodriguez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home