Friday, April 03, 2009

Those items currently for sale

As you may know, I'm having a Spring Sale. Paintings currently available are:

"St. Timothy" (annotations in progress)



"The American Investor" (annotations in progress)



And a classic: "The Fallen Prince" (annotated during the days following G'span's testimony in front of Congress last year). Quite special.



And, of course, "The Enumerated Thain"--a chance to have a small one (it measures two feet by two and a half).



Coming up--the heads of CNBC. That is to say, annotated portraits of Cramer, Gasparino, Bartiromo and, of course, Burnett and Cooper.

Burnett and Cooper is, of course, a Miami Vice joke.

Thank you for your consideration.

Oh--and I also have a stunning portrait of John McCain that is, interestingly enough, the most pro-Obama of my entire election series. Big John is currently hanging in my living room and he makes me smile every time I see him.

I'd attach a picture but I can't find one of the current version. How pathetic is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home