Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Limited Edition Prints

I have reproduced a number of my most popular paintings into series of signed, limited-edition prints. Each measures about 24" by 32" and they are signed and numbered on the front in editions of 100. The cost is $250 per print, which includes shipping within the United States. I also offer them unsigned for $100, but how interesting is that?

This is what one of the Red Geithner prints looks like. To give you a sense of scale, I've added a paint-speckled shoe.



Here are the images currently available as prints:


Red Geithner


The Annotated Fed


The Fallen Prince


Big Maria I (Plane Too Many)


The Annotated Fuld

If you have a particular favorite, let me know and I'll see if I can accommodate you.

To purchase, send me an email at gvraymond@gmail.com and I'll give you the address to which to send your check. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home