Monday, August 17, 2009

BoA Constrictor

I'm taking this snake out for annotations tomorrow.



The idea is to go to the Bank of America Tower, which is at the corner of 42d and 6th. The shot you see here is from Bryant Park.



I call the man a snake unfairly. I mean, I don't know him. And more importantly, I am not a Bank of America shareholder. I am sure those people universally regard him as reptilian. Or a crook. Or, at least, crooked. As in, look how interestingly his face seems to cascade towards the lower right corner of this cropped image:



The technical term for this is "cascading face." And one wonders at how one, assuming the "one" we're talking about here is me (at least in the second instance) happens upon such a state of affairs. I mean, I don't believe that the plus/minus on how level the guy's eyes are in real life is half an inch. Or, likewise, an easy inch with the ears.

Although if you watch the Colbert Report you can see just how assymetrical a soul can be.

Anyway, I kind of like the thing. Will be interesting to see how the BofA people feel about it. And I wonder if the Merrill Lynch people are still in their old building or if they've been carted down to 42nd and 6th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home