Friday, September 18, 2009

Sometimes the jackals piss you off...

You must let neither the nitwits get you down nor the jackals piss you off. But this comment on a recent Zero Hedge posting about me did, in fact, annoy me:

I would love to short this guy

what a talentless goofball

To commentor #27: Hey, fuck you. Short me if you like--I'll eat you for breakfast. You're the kind of guy who'd still be wearing your pens in a pocket protector if a stripper hadn't told you it wasn't cool.


Sorry. Just venting. But really. I mean, really!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geoffrey,

You read comments on ZH! Did you read the post about trying to get an answer to my mails since July?

Are you trying to p*ss me off or what??

Please get in touch asap, I'm about to lose it and it's not pretty when I do :-)

William db

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lance Madson said...

Fuck 'em! and remember:
Never let them get you down.
Never let them influence your work.
But always let them know you slept with their sisters!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home