Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Superfluous Nipple

Please forgive me, but since it's a long flat stage on the TdeFrance, I 've got some time on my hands. So I Googled the phrase "Famous people with three nipples" and f0und a website (now defunct, I think) called The Superfluous Nipple.

Check it out. Anne Boleyn? Krusty the Clown? Unbelievable.

Me? I was thinking about Ernst Blofeld when I painted Cramer's third nipple. Except, as I found out later, it wasn't Blofeld, it was Joseph Scaramanga from "Man with the Golden Gun."

1 Comments:

Blogger david1082 said...

I have it on good authority (none) that Bloomberg Babe Lizzie O'Leary has No Nipples At All. Yet we need photographic and painterly everidence. I think you may be the man for the job. Crank the super-zoom SLR up and get to work.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home