Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Portrait of Alan Greenspan



Wow. This is going to change everything!
Yes it is.
Your ex-wife is right.
How so?
The depth of your arrogance! It's ... it's ... it's ...
Sounds like something she'd say.
So you honestly think you can just call that a portrait of Alan Greenspan and everybody will just go along with it?
Sure. Why not? Besides, that's what it is.
What?
It's a portrait of Alan Greenspan testifying before Congress on October 23, 2008. I was originally gonna call it The Day the Earth Stood Still.
It doesn't look like Greenspan.
It will.

2 Comments:

Blogger david1082 said...

"I couldn't have done it otherwise. Gone on, I mean. I could not have gone through the awful wretched mess of life without having left a stain upon the silence." -- Samuel Beckett.

5:23 PM  
Blogger david1082 said...

I think it's an abstract classic. It's finished as far as I can see.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home