Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zero Hedge weighs in...

... on my Ayn Rand painting. Go here to peek specifically, or to zerohedge.com for the larger picture (not of my painting, but of the financial world). 123 comments and counting, some of which are amusing. Plus somebody sent me this one for transcription by email:
Annotation: "I don't know who you are. Therefore, you are nobody. Go away!"
I'm good with that. My favorite from Zero Hedge goes like this:

Raymond has captured Rand’s intense personality, her independence - certainly the opposite of the modern girl. Raymond’s brush opposes the Hollywood look. It’s a literary look - a face in defense of individualism, demanding the right to live one’s own life. A blazing comeback for Rand in a global age that would corral men’s souls. Rand would love it.

I love it!

Me too. But I'm a mean-spirited, selfish, egotistical little shit. So of course I would.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It had never occurred to me before that ZeroHedge was about finance.

"I mean, hasn't that ever occurred to you?"

"No, that had not occurred to me."

"That had not occurred to us."

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home