Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Are you awake?

Do you know that ploinky noise an iPhone makes when you get a text message? Yesterday morning my phone ploinked with a message from Daughter #1. It asked "Are you awake?" The time was 7:51 am. Of course I'm not awake.

I texted her her back, assuming it was something. Instead it was nothing. I mean, it was something, and a telephone conversation did ensue, but not something important enough to wake me at the crack of dawn. Now the rest of my week has been thrown off a bit. Hope to be back on my game by the time the Super Bowl actually comes around.

I did, however, just buy a coffee table. And that, I suppose, is something.

Photos of Maynard G. Krebbs ... or rather, J. Maynard Keynes, are a bit of a challenge. I charge forward nonetheless.



"If economists could manage to get themselves thought of as humble, competent people on a level with dentists, that would be splendid."

The man is a fountain of material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home