Sunday, September 16, 2012

This is the end...

Anybody who's ever seen Apocalypse Now can remember Martin Sheen coming out of the water.  The Doors are singing The End, or perhaps some other classic number, and the shit is about to hit the fan.


Quel Horror, as we used to say in French Indo-China.

Cropped, it looks like this:


Which brings us, inexorably, to this:

Disregard the bungee cord.  Ever since I read 50 Shades of Grey I've been tying up my studio assistant a lot.  It's a kick.

I'm uncomfortable with this level of sharing.
Prolly so.  Let's move on.

Which, under the category of why it's fun, on the odd day, to be me, brings us to this:


What we're shooting for is some mix between Marty coming out of the water to kill Kurtz and Gollum coming out of the water to kill Bilbo Baggins.  In the latter case, water might be replaced with primordial ooze.

In any case I'm happy with the way things are going.  I'm listening to Stevie Wonder right now, but I might click on MOG and see if I can find some Doors songs.  Just for the spirit of the thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home