Monday, December 03, 2012

Just so we are clear ...

A couple of posts ago, I wrote this:

Just for the record, I'm not one of those crackpots who thinks Goldman Sachs had anything to do with the colossal implosion formerly known as Lehman Brothers.  

It's been bothering me ever since.  If recent history has taught us anything, it's that all things, no matter how craven, are possible in the presence of massive amounts of money.  So, while I choose to believe the best in my fellow man, with the exception perhaps of Ben Roethlisberger, I'm not one of those crackpots who thinks it's impossible that Goldman Sachs had anything to do with the colossal implosion formerly know as Lehman Brothers.

Thus "The Assassination of Richard Fuld by Henry Paulson."

Just so we are clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home