Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Before I go, this:

I should just paint on the drop cloth.  It looks just like the newspaper ...

This, if you couldn't tell, is the beginning of Boesky Falls.  Hopefully you can sort of see what I'm talking about, with the pasting of the newspaper and the wrapping around the edges.  The back looks like this ...


And, to quote John Paul Jones, I have only just begun to fight.

On an archival note, look at all the air bubbles on the back.  I wonder what those are going to mean to the owner fifty years from now.   Is the whole thing going to fall apart?  I don't think so, given that by the time I'm done with the glossing and the varnishing the whole thing is going to be one long sheet of paint enclosed by extremely shiny plastic.

Regardless, always with my stuff is the fun of what it turns into later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home