Monday, December 24, 2012

Seven More Days...

Remember that song that Ronnie Wood sang at Bobfest a while back?  2007 maybe?  Seven Days?

Seven days, seven more days she'll be comin' An' I'll be waiting at the station for her to arrive Seven more days, all I gotta do is survive
She been gone, ever since I been a child Ever since I seen her smile, I never forgotten her eyes She had a face that outshine the sun in the skies
I been good, I been good while I been waitin' Maybe guilty of my hesitatin' but I've been hangin' on Seven more days and all that will be gone
But there's kissing in the valley, thieving in the alley Fighting every inch of the way Trying to get lead on [Incomprehensible] If the night's are always sadder than the day
Seven days, seven days [Incomprehensible] and blowing [Incomprehensible] whistled, the wind is blowing And she'll be coming from My beautiful comrade from the north
But there's a fighting in the valley, thieving in the alley Fighting every inch of the way Trying to get lead on somebody need a [Incomprehensible] The night's are always sadder than the day
Seven days,I don't know the window's snowing [Incomprehensible] whistled, the wind is blowing And she'll be coming from My beautiful comrade from the north

Somehow the lyrics to the song got out of format.  But the words are there. 
If the seven was changed to ten and days was changed to posts you would understand where the Year of Magical Painting currently sits.
99,990 visits today, as of this very second.  Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home