Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lawyers Guns and Money

I leave shortly for the Albany gun show.  I felt, as your designated representative, that it would be a good idea to go and see what all the shouting was about.

Your smug liberalism when it comes to gun control makes me want to vomit.
Really?
I ran into someone at the toga store the other day, and she said it wasn't so much that assault rifles, as such, should remain legal, or likewise high-capacity magazines, but that banning these things is simply another step towards rendering the 2nd Amendment moot.
Really?
Yes.
Well that strikes me as a complete load of shit.  An hysterical response to a non-existent problem.  
Is it "an" or "a"?
Never been sure.  When you read it aloud, I always feel like "an" sounds better.
You do?  Would you say "an hippopotomus"?
No.  But I would say "an hour".
Yeah, but that one's easy.  The H is silent.
Fair enough.  But I would say that if you say "an hysterical" quickly, the H is virtually silent.
Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home