Monday, April 29, 2013

Painting the Street Weekly

Do you visit?  It's one of TYOMP's sister blogs; basically a showplace for my Wall Street based map paintings.  Go here.  It's fantastic, if I do say so myself.

Buy a print!

Also worth noting:  I don't support TYOMP through twitter.  But I do tweet about each painting I put up on PTSW to my legion of followers.

Legion?
Platoon.

Anyway, the tweet related to Truth, Well Told went like this ...


Painter's reflection on @stuartenyt column re @Fleishman #poweroftrue rebranding. http://tinyurl.com/bqjwsj8 

As of the moment I hit the tweet button, I had 13 visitors today.  A far cry from the legion of followers that monitor this blog.  It will be fun to see what happens next.  When I tweet a painting I sometimes get 500 new visitors in one intense spike.

For those of you not in the loop, @stuart... is Stuart Elliott's twitter account.  He's the hugely influential advertising and communications columnist for the Times.  My hope is that he, no doubt a fan of the actual truth, retweets it.  The painting is a bit mean-spirited, but public relations companies bragging about the relationship of what they do with the truth bugs me in a way that probably speaks to a bit too much psychic baggage.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home