Sunday, June 16, 2013

Harper's

There's an article in Harper's Magazine about how to purchase all the pieces necessary to create an completely unregistered, untraceable AR-15 by mail/the web.  I'd give you the link but Harper's is one of those publications that doesn't share its content without a subscription.

Here's the link to a worked-around PDF.  Which I wouldn't ordinarily post, except the future of America is at stake and if that kid from the NSA can, in the interests of patriotism, divulge a shit-load of highly classified information, I can give you a PDF from Harper's.

It's bit of a read, but pretty interesting.  Sometimes scary, if you're of a particular mindset.

I'm amused by the notion of doing just what the author is talking about, except then not finishing the drilling on the 80% receiver referenced in the article, but just binding it all together in an abstract jumble.  Voila -- a mini-PeaceWork.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home